I’ve been working in various digital media for almost two decades; beginning as an audio engineer/sound-designer and diversifying into web and graphic design, video production, e-learning content production, VLE & content management, software training, SEO and social media management.
Some of the things I can offer:
• Audio production/editing (Audition, Live, Komplete & numerous plugins)
• Sound design
• Podcast production/editing
• Wordpress setup and configuration
• Web design (HTML, CSS)
• Image editing (Photoshop & Lightroom)
• Audio restoration/cleanup
• Video editing (Premiere)
• E-learning materials development (Captivate, Storyline & more…)
• VLE setup and management (Moodle)
• Music production
• Social media management
• Content management (Drupal, Wordpress, Plone, Silva & more…)
• Content editing/writing
I’ve produced content for global brands (MTV, Carrefour, UCL), worked on smaller scale, bespoke commissions (artists’ soundtracks, authors’ websites), managed large scale CMSs & VLEs for charities and universities, produced podcasts, video and e-learning materials for UK HE institutions – all while pursuing various personal projects.
Most recently I’ve held a salaried Learning Technologist role at one of the UK’s top universities but I’ve taken a career break and am looking to return to freelancing.
Anything you’d like to know – please get in touch..!