• A QA Freelancer with an experience of 4+ years.
• Having great exposure in testing web based and mobile applications.
• Experience in co-coordinating onshore-offshore activities.
• Working experience in Scrum and Agile methodology
My core expertise are:
• Requirement Analysis
• Creating Test Plan
• Creating Test cases/Script
• Review already authored test cases as per the requirement provided
• Involve in all Testing types – Manual Testing, Smoke Testing, Functional testing, System testing, Integration Testing, Usability Testing, Cross browser testing, Re-testing, Regression Testing, UAT(User acceptance testing) , Database Testing, Mobile Testing o Bug/Defect reporting
• Provide an estimate of testing activities to be completed
• Preparing Daily/Weekly status reports and follow ups
• Defining and carrying out the Defect management processes and activities. Experience in conducting Bug Triage – analyzing, prioritizing, scheduling.
Tools which I have used:
• Klaros, Redmine [Test case management tool]
• VersionOne [agile lifecycle management tools]
• JIRA, Mantis, Bugzilla, Bugherd, Redmine (Defect management tool)
• Exposure to Selenium Automation testing as well.
• Real estate
• Mobile Applications
• Desktop applications
Award and Certificate:
• Certified Tester from ISTQB
Technologies of projects that I have worked:
• Able to work independently
• Tasks completion within the assigned time frame
• Good interpersonal skills
• Flexibility and responsiveness
• Creative Thinking
• Team player
• A thorough and organized approach
• Quick learner
• Excellent presentation